12-21-2006, 02:43 AM
I thought we didn't do that here...
>.>
<.<
I was going to use that fight with Shorda for my application to the moon daggers... but since Burter wanted more for the token, and I already had most of this typed up, I just went with it.
*shrugs*
>.>
<.<
I was going to use that fight with Shorda for my application to the moon daggers... but since Burter wanted more for the token, and I already had most of this typed up, I just went with it.
*shrugs*
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP
![[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/darooman/AquasigII-1.jpg)
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
![[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/darooman/AquasigII-1.jpg)
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

