Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Quests/ Posts/ Staff
#3
It depends 100% on the stafff member. I might like to read multiple short posts while someone else might like to read longer posts in one shot.

It really doesn't matter at all. Unless I completely missed something, this is nothing but a question about formatting. That's up to the individual members. It won't affect how you're graded.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Quests/ Posts/ Staff - by Mal Nova - 12-21-2006, 05:24 AM
Quests/ Posts/ Staff - by Aqua - 12-21-2006, 05:29 AM
Quests/ Posts/ Staff - by Kaden - 12-21-2006, 05:57 AM
Quests/ Posts/ Staff - by Aqua - 12-21-2006, 06:01 AM
Quests/ Posts/ Staff - by Kaden - 12-21-2006, 06:07 AM
Quests/ Posts/ Staff - by Aqua - 12-21-2006, 06:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)