12-22-2006, 07:47 AM
Funny I thought you to be my bud theni remembered the switch.
Me at my level... I do beleive I can kill any fucking one in my way. Earth is my point.... Namek is fucking personal.... You can and will die touching a namek token. I dont givwe a fuck. Be On Namek whenI get there and die. Retanes main objective ios to see they were all excavated from the planet.....
Let me pint out this is what Retane would do.... and i'll die writing him
I dont care if I fight RB by my lonesome. That planet is Retane's... end game!
Me at my level... I do beleive I can kill any fucking one in my way. Earth is my point.... Namek is fucking personal.... You can and will die touching a namek token. I dont givwe a fuck. Be On Namek whenI get there and die. Retanes main objective ios to see they were all excavated from the planet.....
Let me pint out this is what Retane would do.... and i'll die writing him
I dont care if I fight RB by my lonesome. That planet is Retane's... end game!
![[Image: ChubbsMal.png]](http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s174/havik_album/ChubbsMal.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer

