Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tokens Discussion (Current Holders Pg 1)
#62
I Lol at you sir. I could simply join in on the tokens still?

I could be training for unlocked SPK. I doubt you would take on two people at one time with x20 powerups.

As I recall people kept saying even if you wrote like Stephen King and face rad, rad coule simeple post "lawl *posu*" or something, and totally own your ass. Needless to say though, I doubt I'm getting in on this whole Tokens ordeal. Though if you atk me on Namek whilst Im there, I will kill you. =\
[Image: Gramps.jpg]
ありがとう人造人間18号
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Tokens Discussion (Current Holders Pg 1) - by Sol - 11-15-2006, 10:41 PM
Tokens Discussion (Current Holders Pg 1) - by Sol - 11-15-2006, 11:34 PM
Tokens Discussion (Current Holders Pg 1) - by Saz - 11-17-2006, 09:58 PM
Tokens Discussion (Current Holders Pg 1) - by Grandpa Gohan - 12-22-2006, 07:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)