Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tokens Discussion (Current Holders Pg 1)
#65
First, that convo was like 2 hours ago.

Second... WTF are you talking about?

Third, No matter what I have a level 3 token. If you want to cash in the level 3 tokens, you'll have to get mine from me which, to be honest, I don't see happening because, despite the fact tat even my base Ki (before the x20 modifier) is higher than yours, I still don't think you could out write me. I'm not trying to be arrogant... that's just my opinion.

I was trying to be civil and say that you could have the levels 1-2 uncontested and I would go for the level 3s and expect the same respect. This seemed fair to me as the level 1 rewards plus the rewards for the level 2 tokens will likely = that of the level 3 tokens.

You were all: "Rawr. I'll fucking fuck you dead! My tokens! All mine! No!"

So, I said it was fine. If you want to be that way, you could be unreasonable. If anything I was being nice to you. All posting our earlier aim convo did was show how irrational you're being.

Yet, this is an RPG and you can do whatever it is your heart desires so I encourage you to do just that. I just ask that you try to be realistic...

edit: and I agree with what Pikkon said above as well.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Tokens Discussion (Current Holders Pg 1) - by Sol - 11-15-2006, 10:41 PM
Tokens Discussion (Current Holders Pg 1) - by Sol - 11-15-2006, 11:34 PM
Tokens Discussion (Current Holders Pg 1) - by Saz - 11-17-2006, 09:58 PM
Tokens Discussion (Current Holders Pg 1) - by Aqua - 12-22-2006, 08:13 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)