12-23-2006, 12:19 AM
Ok..
So, your both diffrent people, both ahve diffrent computers, both have diffrent IP addresses... Why the heck are you trying to prove your self as diffrent people?
I know the staff will only do this sorta action under the level of KNOWING that at least the IP{'s are the same.
And why won't ya show ya faces? It's not hard to show them, I mean seriously.. C'mon, give it a break. The staff are staff for a reason, so give them credit for their work. So just play by the rules, and show either your faces, in one EXACT image, with out any shoddy paint work to try and edit in to a blatent fake looking image, and just SHOW your selves. It's not hard is it?
So, your both diffrent people, both ahve diffrent computers, both have diffrent IP addresses... Why the heck are you trying to prove your self as diffrent people?
I know the staff will only do this sorta action under the level of KNOWING that at least the IP{'s are the same.
And why won't ya show ya faces? It's not hard to show them, I mean seriously.. C'mon, give it a break. The staff are staff for a reason, so give them credit for their work. So just play by the rules, and show either your faces, in one EXACT image, with out any shoddy paint work to try and edit in to a blatent fake looking image, and just SHOW your selves. It's not hard is it?


![[Image: marcus.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/neo_fighter6699/Sigs/marcus.png)