Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Come On. Be a Sport. Please?
#3
Wicked C&C Rad, thanks.

I usually dislike to bump a topic like this, but I'm really interested in what you guys think about the latest post in the same thread. I think this one finally conveys the gravity of everything that's been happening to Bra. Was it too hamfisted? Did you like it?

I'd love to hear from you guys.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Come On. Be a Sport. Please? - by Sage - 12-12-2006, 02:53 AM
Come On. Be a Sport. Please? - by Kaden - 12-12-2006, 03:25 AM
Come On. Be a Sport. Please? - by Sage - 12-23-2006, 08:22 AM
Come On. Be a Sport. Please? - by Rose - 12-23-2006, 10:19 AM
Come On. Be a Sport. Please? - by Rose - 12-28-2006, 09:01 PM
Come On. Be a Sport. Please? - by Sage - 12-28-2006, 10:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)