Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Come On. Be a Sport. Please?
#4
I'll try and get round to C&Cing this later (which could mean anywhere from today to a month from now ... but give me some slack Tongue). I'm definitely interested in reading up on this, since I followed Shift and your other between-saga stuff. Just poke me on AIM if I seem like I've forgotten, because I definitely want to give this a read when I've got the time (why not now? Last minute Christmas shopping, fag).
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Come On. Be a Sport. Please? - by Sage - 12-12-2006, 02:53 AM
Come On. Be a Sport. Please? - by Kaden - 12-12-2006, 03:25 AM
Come On. Be a Sport. Please? - by Sage - 12-23-2006, 08:22 AM
Come On. Be a Sport. Please? - by Rose - 12-23-2006, 10:19 AM
Come On. Be a Sport. Please? - by Rose - 12-28-2006, 09:01 PM
Come On. Be a Sport. Please? - by Sage - 12-28-2006, 10:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)