Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Move Contest!
#1
I'm not sure if this goes here or not, but if it doesn't, I apologize.

MOVE CONTEST!

I have enough Intell for 2 new moves, yet I'm lacking in the creativity department, so I'm offering 750 Zeni to any person that creates a move for me that I use. Obviously there is room for two moves, so you're eligable for 1,500 Zeni if I select your two.

Anyways, I don't have a preference to any kind of move, if you look in my character vault I use normal ki blasts and one that effects a persons will to fight. Well, to be honest, I'm looking for something exciting, not just a normal ki blast, I have enough of those, though they're still an open option. =D

Good luck to everyone. =D

(Contest ends in 2 weeks or if I'm wowed by two moves)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Move Contest! - by Banned Dana - 12-25-2006, 03:45 AM
Move Contest! - by Hellfighter 17 - 12-26-2006, 06:26 AM
Move Contest! - by John Doe - 12-26-2006, 06:10 PM
Move Contest! - by John Doe - 12-27-2006, 09:22 PM
Move Contest! - by Grandpa Gohan - 12-27-2006, 11:29 PM
Move Contest! - by Ruhiel - 12-28-2006, 02:59 AM
Move Contest! - by Banned Dana - 12-28-2006, 03:05 AM
Move Contest! - by Piper Juunanagou - 12-28-2006, 04:24 AM
Move Contest! - by OldNoriAccount - 12-28-2006, 04:34 AM
Move Contest! - by Banned Dana - 12-28-2006, 04:38 AM
Move Contest! - by John Doe - 12-28-2006, 04:38 AM
Move Contest! - by Banned Dana - 12-28-2006, 05:06 AM
Move Contest! - by John Doe - 12-28-2006, 05:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)