Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Month or 2 of the Living Dead:Inferi
#17
Kinda going with your idea. But of course I couldn't make it to easy for us. We can't lighten up on the challenge just because we are only a few minutes away from doom. Or at least, I don't think we should.

Anyways, what's all happening is that I am gonna access the pods located on the floor i'm on, then using the machine i'll only make one operational, then things will happen and we'll get in one.

Sound good? Hope I didn't screw things up to bad.
If I were a creeper I would hide in... your closet. Or under your bed, you know, depending on the weather.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Month or 2 of the Living Dead:Inferi - by Ander - 05-27-2006, 01:08 PM
Month or 2 of the Living Dead:Inferi - by Rose - 06-06-2006, 08:46 AM
Month or 2 of the Living Dead:Inferi - by CoolSpice - 12-26-2006, 05:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)