Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Move Contest!
#13
Quote:Originally posted by Piccolo
oh, I'm not giving my opinions on them until after others post theirs, I'm sorry. lol

I'm excited about the ones I see, but 17 hit the head on the nail with the few that he sent me via PM. I plan on building my intell a bit so I'll be in need of moves, so don't worry about them going to waste. =D

Well...you don't have to use them. (kinda wants to use them in afterthought)
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Move Contest! - by Banned Dana - 12-25-2006, 03:45 AM
Move Contest! - by Hellfighter 17 - 12-26-2006, 06:26 AM
Move Contest! - by John Doe - 12-26-2006, 06:10 PM
Move Contest! - by John Doe - 12-27-2006, 09:22 PM
Move Contest! - by Grandpa Gohan - 12-27-2006, 11:29 PM
Move Contest! - by Ruhiel - 12-28-2006, 02:59 AM
Move Contest! - by Banned Dana - 12-28-2006, 03:05 AM
Move Contest! - by Piper Juunanagou - 12-28-2006, 04:24 AM
Move Contest! - by OldNoriAccount - 12-28-2006, 04:34 AM
Move Contest! - by Banned Dana - 12-28-2006, 04:38 AM
Move Contest! - by John Doe - 12-28-2006, 04:38 AM
Move Contest! - by Banned Dana - 12-28-2006, 05:06 AM
Move Contest! - by John Doe - 12-28-2006, 05:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)