Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I would like a new move
#3
Asharic, to my knowledge, has no meaning as a word. He is one of my own characters who's name was pulled from my mind.
If I were a creeper I would hide in... your closet. Or under your bed, you know, depending on the weather.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I would like a new move - by CoolSpice - 12-26-2006, 06:25 AM
I would like a new move - by Old Zangya - 12-28-2006, 05:29 AM
I would like a new move - by CoolSpice - 12-28-2006, 05:40 AM
I would like a new move - by Old Zangya - 12-28-2006, 06:19 AM
I would like a new move - by CoolSpice - 01-05-2007, 05:29 AM
I would like a new move - by Shun - 01-05-2007, 05:44 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)