12-31-2006, 08:04 PM
I'll still add nominations, but please note what I said in the rules of the voting thread: Late nominations will be added but the voting will not start over. Therefore, the late nominations, due to the tardiness of their referals, will be at a disadvantage. If you want me to have other nominations edited in, go ahead and post them here or PM me.
@MC - I had Celipia edit in your nominations. However, for your group performance nomination, you must have a specific thread to refer to, not just a group. If you have a thread in mind, please provide the link. If not, thank you for the other nominations including my own ^_^
@MC - I had Celipia edit in your nominations. However, for your group performance nomination, you must have a specific thread to refer to, not just a group. If you have a thread in mind, please provide the link. If not, thank you for the other nominations including my own ^_^
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP
![[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/darooman/AquasigII-1.jpg)
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
![[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/darooman/AquasigII-1.jpg)
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

