01-02-2007, 04:53 PM
Yeah, I've only been in one saga so I just assumed it was a typo.
As for this being bullshit (and I assume you were joking)... every top "x" list is like this. Think about it, the top 100 songs list of all time on VH1 wasn't made by people who have heard every song ever and absolutely knew what songs were better than every other song. Rather, the list (much like this one) is comprised of people voting for their favorites. "Favorites," in this instance, meaning those threads or characters or RPers that just stuck out in their mind enough to nominate or vote for.
That being said, I do encourage people to read some, if not all, of the thread specific categories before voting. Yet, I do understand that I can't force people to do this so we really have this as about objective as it's going to get on a messageboard.
As for this being bullshit (and I assume you were joking)... every top "x" list is like this. Think about it, the top 100 songs list of all time on VH1 wasn't made by people who have heard every song ever and absolutely knew what songs were better than every other song. Rather, the list (much like this one) is comprised of people voting for their favorites. "Favorites," in this instance, meaning those threads or characters or RPers that just stuck out in their mind enough to nominate or vote for.
That being said, I do encourage people to read some, if not all, of the thread specific categories before voting. Yet, I do understand that I can't force people to do this so we really have this as about objective as it's going to get on a messageboard.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP
![[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/darooman/AquasigII-1.jpg)
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
![[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/darooman/AquasigII-1.jpg)
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

