Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I would like a new move
#6
Quote:Asharic Spikes- Spice holds out his hands with his palms facing his opponent. Small pinpoints of light appear in the center of them. A spike erupts from it and shoots forward. When Spice wants it to the spike grows more spikes that extend from the first. Spice can create as many spikes as he wants, but it is very difficult to create even more then ten.

Don't you already have a move like that? lol *shrugs*

The best I can do at this time(my brain is fried Sad):

Asharic Fury - Spice gathers energy at he tips of his finger. After a few moments the energy gather at the tip of the fingers unite and from two large ki balls within his palms. Spice then fires the two ball's at his opponent. As the balls travel they continue to grow seemingly vanish due to the incredible speed they are traveling at. Once within range the balls then separate and surround the opponent. Spice then claps his hands together and the balls of ki simultaneously attack his opponent delivering moderate damage.



Eh.....basically Hell Zone Grenade. Realized that after....that was a waste of time lol. you know you love it anyway. Wink
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I would like a new move - by CoolSpice - 12-26-2006, 06:25 AM
I would like a new move - by Old Zangya - 12-28-2006, 05:29 AM
I would like a new move - by CoolSpice - 12-28-2006, 05:40 AM
I would like a new move - by Old Zangya - 12-28-2006, 06:19 AM
I would like a new move - by CoolSpice - 01-05-2007, 05:29 AM
I would like a new move - by Shun - 01-05-2007, 05:44 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)