09-16-2008, 12:25 AM
I'm pumped to try the Level Sync in FFXI, but my bf needs to renew his account. I have a level 75 and a 60 on FFXI, so you can imagine I've seen a lot and this is really exciting for me. I've heard it's really good, and people are coming back to play and try it.
It makes it so more parties can be made in lower levels, and the higher level guys can actually do something other than war parties or monk parties or mana burn parties.
I doubt I'll play WAR, I like WoW way too much, and might dabble in FFXI again.
It makes it so more parties can be made in lower levels, and the higher level guys can actually do something other than war parties or monk parties or mana burn parties.
I doubt I'll play WAR, I like WoW way too much, and might dabble in FFXI again.
![[Image: A18Oct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/A18/A18Oct.jpg)
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."

