10-15-2008, 03:09 AM
Cheadle's a good actor, but he's more of a non action kind of actor.
Hotel rwanda, had action, but his character wasn't action oriented, same for his ocean character, traitor was his first real action movie that I can remember so I need to see that to expect if he'll be any good.
Though I don't expect to see much of cheadle in ironman 2 if they develop rhodes into the backup ironman assuming he wears the suit and what not
Hotel rwanda, had action, but his character wasn't action oriented, same for his ocean character, traitor was his first real action movie that I can remember so I need to see that to expect if he'll be any good.
Though I don't expect to see much of cheadle in ironman 2 if they develop rhodes into the backup ironman assuming he wears the suit and what not


![[Image: 2hevvaq.png]](http://i48.tinypic.com/2hevvaq.png)