07-03-2007, 06:19 AM
So much for innocent until proven guilty, eh? I mean seriously. America is a great place where people can speculate and automatically fingerpoint guilt to someone just because they were in the same proximity. I mean, no knowing all the facts and then deducing he was a murder isn't being logical, its being stupid. I take offense to the automatic deducing of guilt, because not a single one of us can claim that Benoit is indeed a murderer. And even IF he did it, he surely couldn't have been in the right state of mind.
Hey, sure. Someone can slip me some LSD, I'll go stab a couple people, because hey, I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR SOMEONE SLIPPING ME DRUGS!!! =)
Exactly. I hope you get what I am saying. This whole situation is pissing me off, so I am going to leave this thread until the tox and autopsy results come back.
Thank you.
Hey, sure. Someone can slip me some LSD, I'll go stab a couple people, because hey, I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR SOMEONE SLIPPING ME DRUGS!!! =)
Exactly. I hope you get what I am saying. This whole situation is pissing me off, so I am going to leave this thread until the tox and autopsy results come back.
Thank you.
![[Image: siggy2.jpg]](http://storm.novahost.org/mysigs/kazprofile/siggy2.jpg)
Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

