03-30-2007, 07:52 PM
Yep three or four years would give him enough time to establish himself as a future legend or whatever you want to call it. I'm wondering what the main event is gonna be?
Batista vs Taker?
HBK vs Cena?
Umaga vs Lashley?
Eh...I've heard rumors though that Taker's streak will be ended by Batista, since WWE has already put out that at next friday's smackdown or a houseshow Batista will be facing Mr. Kennedy for the World Title. Though it may just be an mistake on their part, there's no telling what will happen this sunday.
Batista vs Taker?
HBK vs Cena?
Umaga vs Lashley?
Eh...I've heard rumors though that Taker's streak will be ended by Batista, since WWE has already put out that at next friday's smackdown or a houseshow Batista will be facing Mr. Kennedy for the World Title. Though it may just be an mistake on their part, there's no telling what will happen this sunday.

