04-04-2007, 11:12 PM
[00:08] Spencer: Ya know what? I'll paly wit' ya. Boh boh boh.
[00:09] Mangul: I'll do it.
[00:06] Johnny: OMFG
[00:06] Johnny: YES
[00:06] Johnny: YES
[00:06] Johnny: YES
GO CHUBBS SQUADRON!
Likesay, I won't be able to play it tonight. But whoever wants to meet up tomorrow can.
Specs copied from wikipedia:
Pentium III 1 GHz equiv. CPU, 256MB RAM, Internet access, DirectX 9.0, 32MB 3D accelerator VGA card, sound card, 2GB hard drive space
[00:09] Mangul: I'll do it.
[00:06] Johnny: OMFG
[00:06] Johnny: YES
[00:06] Johnny: YES
[00:06] Johnny: YES
GO CHUBBS SQUADRON!
Likesay, I won't be able to play it tonight. But whoever wants to meet up tomorrow can.
Specs copied from wikipedia:
Pentium III 1 GHz equiv. CPU, 256MB RAM, Internet access, DirectX 9.0, 32MB 3D accelerator VGA card, sound card, 2GB hard drive space
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

