Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rulings A-go-go
#10
Is a character that is made of an element (like metal koola), effected by moves like metal binding?

Answer

Some quests say combined ki, does that mean you need partners, or does that just mean that as long as you have over that amount of ki you can do it?

Answer

Can amnesia justify a complete alteration in one's character's mental capacity?

Answer

What if I get my zeni but not my TP?

Answer

If playing a canon, do I have to keep my heritage?

Answer

If I don't like my moves can I change them?

Answer

Is there any way to sense an android?

Answer

Do androids have infinate ki?

Answer

When upgrading in ship, can I sell my ship back to CC and only pay the difference of the upgrade?

Answer in last post

Where do I get techniques like fushion dance?

Answer

What are the requirements for making a new attack?

Answer

Can your alliance all pitch in to pay for your way out of the after life and can you pay for your own way out?

Answers

Can I purchase an item and then customize how that item appears and is used by my character through RP?

Answer

if I was to rp meeting Kami and everything and asking him to use the Room Of Spirit And Time would a mod/admin have to reply like they do when someone meets King Yemma, or can I just rp his response?

Answer

What characters from extended DBZ series can I have as canons?

Answers

Can I transfer my TP to someone else?

Answer

What can personal NPCs do in personal sagas?

Answer

Can Ki Blasts, Beams, etc. be sensed, though an Android's PL cannot?

Answer
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Rulings A-go-go - by Kaden - 04-09-2007, 11:13 PM
Rulings A-go-go - by Aqua - 04-09-2007, 11:29 PM
Rulings A-go-go - by Olibu - 04-09-2007, 11:37 PM
Rulings A-go-go - by Ashe - 04-09-2007, 11:54 PM
Rulings A-go-go - by Aqua - 04-09-2007, 11:55 PM
Rulings A-go-go - by Aqua - 04-11-2007, 07:53 PM
Rulings A-go-go - by Alexander Trafford - 04-21-2007, 04:03 AM
Rulings A-go-go - by Aqua - 04-26-2007, 01:32 AM
Rulings A-go-go - by Alura - 04-26-2007, 01:38 AM
Rulings A-go-go - by Aqua - 04-26-2007, 03:31 AM
Rulings A-go-go - by Aqua - 04-26-2007, 03:49 AM
Rulings A-go-go - by Aqua - 04-26-2007, 04:24 AM
Rulings A-go-go - by Kaden - 04-26-2007, 05:46 AM
Rulings A-go-go - by Aqua - 05-08-2007, 09:46 PM
Rulings A-go-go - by Aero - 05-30-2007, 06:26 PM
Rulings A-go-go - by Ander - 05-30-2007, 09:51 PM
Rulings A-go-go - by Aqua - 06-05-2007, 06:57 PM
Rulings A-go-go - by Aqua - 07-10-2007, 03:10 AM
Rulings A-go-go - by Kaden - 07-10-2007, 03:36 AM
Rulings A-go-go - by Ander - 07-10-2007, 11:22 AM
Rulings A-go-go - by Aqua - 07-11-2007, 10:45 AM
Rulings A-go-go - by Ashe - 07-11-2007, 11:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)