04-26-2007, 03:49 AM
Double post, fywu!
These are just from my registration about a year ago to now. I figured anything past that would either be over my head or irrelevant. I also tried to exclude stuff I thought the reset would make obsolete (like specific transformation and move questions).
These are just from my registration about a year ago to now. I figured anything past that would either be over my head or irrelevant. I also tried to exclude stuff I thought the reset would make obsolete (like specific transformation and move questions).
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP
![[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/darooman/AquasigII-1.jpg)
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
![[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/darooman/AquasigII-1.jpg)
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

