04-28-2007, 01:12 PM
Kneed him in the nuts and was like 'I'm Batista bitch!'.
Naw seriously though, he refused to sign the kid's birthday card plus didn't take a moment to take pics and stuff, reports say he had two bodyguards that blocked some kids and fans from asking him for anything.
Even HBK supposedly snubbed a fan who asked for an autograph, the fan asked him and HBK kept walking saying 'I already did that.'.
That is seriously fucked up, if anything kids are the supporting fan base of wrestling. I know the guys get tired of doing stuff after they wrestle in the ring but come on...just suck it up and sign a peice of paper, even if it's just your initials or just be polite and decline saying 'I'm very tired and would like to get home. Leave your address with so and so and I'll get an autographed pic sent to you in a few weeks.'...
ANYTHING, it's really fucking sick when stars snub fans, especially wrestlers. They'd be absolutely no where at all without their fan base, I've heard stories of only the mid-card taking time and going out after the show and posing with the fans, aka Paul and Brian, CM Punk, Matt Hardy, Hardcore Holly etc.
I swear to the heavens if I attend a show and I wait outside with my little cousin to get him a autograph and get snubbed I'm going to fuck someone up. It really irks me when people do stuff like that.
Naw seriously though, he refused to sign the kid's birthday card plus didn't take a moment to take pics and stuff, reports say he had two bodyguards that blocked some kids and fans from asking him for anything.
Even HBK supposedly snubbed a fan who asked for an autograph, the fan asked him and HBK kept walking saying 'I already did that.'.
That is seriously fucked up, if anything kids are the supporting fan base of wrestling. I know the guys get tired of doing stuff after they wrestle in the ring but come on...just suck it up and sign a peice of paper, even if it's just your initials or just be polite and decline saying 'I'm very tired and would like to get home. Leave your address with so and so and I'll get an autographed pic sent to you in a few weeks.'...
ANYTHING, it's really fucking sick when stars snub fans, especially wrestlers. They'd be absolutely no where at all without their fan base, I've heard stories of only the mid-card taking time and going out after the show and posing with the fans, aka Paul and Brian, CM Punk, Matt Hardy, Hardcore Holly etc.
I swear to the heavens if I attend a show and I wait outside with my little cousin to get him a autograph and get snubbed I'm going to fuck someone up. It really irks me when people do stuff like that.

