06-04-2007, 10:05 PM
I like the Superman sig. Here's what I have to offer as advice.
Such things as the bars, that are effects of some variety...I don't really like them in some situations. That's one of them. A situation where I find they work well: the Kollifum sig. But other than that, I just don't care for them much. That's just me.
And by bars I mean like, a chunk of the image that's shaped like a bar and maybe copy pasted over another part for some artistic value. I'm not sure how it works exactly, but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.
=D
Such things as the bars, that are effects of some variety...I don't really like them in some situations. That's one of them. A situation where I find they work well: the Kollifum sig. But other than that, I just don't care for them much. That's just me.
And by bars I mean like, a chunk of the image that's shaped like a bar and maybe copy pasted over another part for some artistic value. I'm not sure how it works exactly, but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.
=D
"Maria..."
![[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b330/KiroX2/Sullivanbarscopy.jpg)
"...my star...'"
![[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b330/KiroX2/Sullivanbarscopy.jpg)
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.

