06-25-2007, 08:46 PM
Clarification:
Remember that any info here was gathered by you, nothing new is placed. If you think it is, you missed it.
This means if you gather false info what is posted here is false. Also not all important info is necessarily posted here, nor is all info necessarily important. This is merely an Aid, mainly for those who miss a few sessions, it cannot be a crutch.
I will update this after each 'adventure'(mission/job/encounter/whatever), or if there is no clearcut end, when I feel appropriate.
Remember that any info here was gathered by you, nothing new is placed. If you think it is, you missed it.
This means if you gather false info what is posted here is false. Also not all important info is necessarily posted here, nor is all info necessarily important. This is merely an Aid, mainly for those who miss a few sessions, it cannot be a crutch.
I will update this after each 'adventure'(mission/job/encounter/whatever), or if there is no clearcut end, when I feel appropriate.

