Ironically, they suspect roid rage as a possible motivator for the crime.
EDIT: And what I told you was that the AP was reporting that he strangled his wife, smothered his son, and then hung himself in his private weight room.
PS: CNN is about to show the press conference with the Sheriff regarding the case. I suggest people watch it before further speculation takes place.
EDIT: And what I told you was that the AP was reporting that he strangled his wife, smothered his son, and then hung himself in his private weight room.
PS: CNN is about to show the press conference with the Sheriff regarding the case. I suggest people watch it before further speculation takes place.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP
![[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/darooman/AquasigII-1.jpg)
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
![[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/darooman/AquasigII-1.jpg)
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

