Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
SIGgy 4 me!
#4
Can you add some wording to it? Perhaps make it a little longer as well so the writing can fit right?

Retane
The Horsemen
"I bring to you the doorway to a new journey in the next life"
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply


Messages In This Thread
SIGgy 4 me! - by Mal Nova - 08-16-2007, 02:59 AM
SIGgy 4 me! - by Veritas - 08-20-2007, 02:07 AM
SIGgy 4 me! - by Veritas - 08-20-2007, 02:50 AM
SIGgy 4 me! - by Mal Nova - 08-26-2007, 11:47 PM
SIGgy 4 me! - by Sullivan - 09-03-2007, 05:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)