Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
About Oosaru Training
#1
I wasn't sure if I should post this or not, if not, then I'm sorry and it won't happen again.

I've been active on Vegeta for 2 weeks(nearly 3) and would like to know if I could use my Oosaru now, or if I need to post some more.

http://www.cdbzrpg.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22632
ALLIANCE: Dissolute.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
About Oosaru Training - by Goku Junior - 09-12-2007, 03:03 PM
About Oosaru Training - by OldNoriAccount - 09-12-2007, 09:41 PM
About Oosaru Training - by Goku Junior - 09-15-2007, 06:06 PM
About Oosaru Training - by Claire - 09-16-2007, 09:42 PM
About Oosaru Training - by Alura - 09-17-2007, 04:15 PM
About Oosaru Training - by Goku Junior - 09-18-2007, 06:16 PM
About Oosaru Training - by Claire - 09-18-2007, 08:09 PM
About Oosaru Training - by Goku Junior - 09-19-2007, 04:57 PM
About Oosaru Training - by Claire - 09-19-2007, 06:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)