Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Join Form: Xena
#3
Yeah, I'm leaving them out for now.

Edit: Just so people are aware.

Natethegreatx3 (05:59:06): Oh. About the joining form. I sorted something out with Rad. I'm gonna develop the stats as I go along.
ThumbWarVet (05:59:19): Oh. Ok.
Natethegreatx3 (05:59:44): Yeah, so you can go ahead and give me the thumbs up
ThumbWarVet (05:59:47): Same with your second ability?
Natethegreatx3 (05:59:50): Yep.
ThumbWarVet (05:59:53): ok.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Join Form: Xena - by Celena - 01-02-2009, 05:44 AM
Join Form: Xena - by Jonathan Meer - 01-02-2009, 05:51 AM
Join Form: Xena - by Celena - 01-02-2009, 05:53 AM
Join Form: Xena - by Jonathan Meer - 01-02-2009, 06:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)