Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Firefox
#1
So my computer crashed for a while but I just got it up and runnin again today, so far it looks good and assuming it doesn't fail on me again anytime soon I'll be floating around here regularly again, but I've got a problem.

I've stopped using IE and finally moved onto Mozilla Firefox(yay for me?), but I can't see Chubbs in Firefox. Even if I directly copy the link to the main site when I actually click "Role Play" to get to the forums I keep getting some weird blue site. I dunno. Anyone else getting this problem?
[Image: Namek_Child.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Firefox - by Sol - 02-27-2008, 02:09 AM
Firefox - by Rem-13 - 02-27-2008, 02:22 AM
Firefox - by Tamsin - 02-27-2008, 02:55 AM
Firefox - by Rem-13 - 02-27-2008, 03:04 AM
Firefox - by Sol - 02-27-2008, 04:17 AM
Firefox - by Orion - 02-27-2008, 02:22 PM
Firefox - by Tamsin - 02-27-2008, 03:36 PM
Firefox - by Waffuru - 02-27-2008, 04:40 PM
Firefox - by Sol - 02-28-2008, 02:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)