Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Training?
#1
Isn't there supposed to be a training thread up? The one up now is a bit...outdated, isn't it? And how far back can we train? I got a roleplay from February I didn't get anything from, and was wanting to know if, when the new thread is up, if I can include it, or what? I am not familiar with this training system, lol.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply


Messages In This Thread
Training? - by Kazuya - 04-11-2008, 03:19 AM
Training? - by Ander - 04-11-2008, 04:35 AM
Training? - by Kazuya - 04-11-2008, 05:49 AM
Training? - by Waffuru - 04-11-2008, 07:49 AM
Training? - by Dehan - 04-13-2008, 11:53 PM
Training? - by Ander - 04-14-2008, 12:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)