Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Name that famous movie quote!
#21
"My girlfirend sucked 37 dicks!"
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply
#22
You're supposed to leave a quote after you answer one. 0.o

Nevermind.
Reply
#23
Nappa didn't leave one though...
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply
#24
I know, my comment was directed towards him.
Reply
#25
Clerks.

"I see the way you look at him. I'm a man, too, you know? I go pee pee standing up."
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#26
Another Kung Pow quote, awesome.

"Toga, Toga, TOGA, TOGA!"
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply
#27
Animal House.

"When he comes around the bend, hit him with the rock!"
Reply
#28
Nappa Wrote:OH MY GOD!

PULP-FUCKING-FICTION!

The only good Quentin Tarentino film.


You sir, Insult me!

Kill Bill will kick your ass in 364 different ways, only to let you rest on your birthday, but you better be fuckin ready the next day manz. That's how much that movie kicks ass.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#29
Princess Bride, I would wager.

"What if there isn't a tomorrow? There wasn't one today."
Reply
#30
Umm I'll take a stab at it. I keep thinking about Bill Murray. Is it by any chance, Groundhog Day?

EDIT: It is Groundhog day isn't it. I remember now, I watched it only a month ago. That was funny, my thought process that is. I kept thinking Bill Murray, Bill Murray. I'm gonna go ahead an leave a quote, since you're not online to confirm/deny my guess.

"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light?"
Reply
#31
You're right, it was Groundhog's Day. I looked it up to be sure.

As for your quote, it's Batman. The one with Jack Nickolson.

"I could've had class...I could've been a contender...I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am - let's face it."
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply
#32
I believe its On the Waterfront. Never seen the movie but I remember looking it up a while ago because I kept hearing that quote.

This one might be a toughie,

"Did anyone ever tell you, you look like a penis with that little hat on?"
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#33
Okay now that one IS easy. Rocky. And I haven't even watched it. XD

"I want you to hit me, as hard as you can."

EDIT: Wait I could've been a contender ISN'T Rocky?! BAHAHAHA
Reply
#34
I don't know Tobias', but I know that Sazuaa is Fight Club.
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply
#35
Tobias's one sounds familiar. I don't know, maybe it'll come to me.
Reply
#36
I'm just taking a shot in the dark, but is it A League of their own?
Reply
#37
Nappa got it.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#38
Gladiator didn't have shit to do with giraffes.

I don't like this game.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#39
Pffft, if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen, grandma!

Nappa's didn't leave one again so I'll do one.

"I was unfortunate enough in my youth to come across a vomit-flavored one, and since then I have rather lost my liking for them. But, I think I could be safe with a nice toffee."
Reply
#40
Harry Potter

"I'm running this monkey farm, Frankenstein, and I want to know, what the FUCK are you doing with my time?"
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)