Posts: 18
Threads: 366
Joined: Jan 2006
Hey, who plays an actual instrument in this place?
I used to play bass, because only the cool kids play on real equipment. =o
Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Are you just determined to derail the thread?
Piccolo Wrote:Oh, well I was gonna say that would be pretty impressive if you sang on expert, I can play the guitar on expert but thats about it, as far as drums or singing goes, nope.
I've taken to signing on Expert when I'm just playing a couple songs on my own. There are definitely some songs I can't do, and I haven't been able to 100% anything on expert, but it's very doable.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 18
Threads: 366
Joined: Jan 2006
Raditzu Wrote:Are you just determined to derail the thread?
Its an inevitable fact of Chubbs life: whatever topic it may be, it'll shift into a different topic completely. Like Newton's law.
Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
Posts: 0
Threads: 119
Joined: Jun 2007
I wouldn't be able to do Green Grass or Run to the Hills on Expert.
Timmy and the Lords of the Underworld could get messy too.
![[Image: 22173.png]](http://internetometer.com/image/22173.png)
Give waffuru an internets today!
![[Image: 1324033725.png]](http://speedtest.net/result/1324033725.png)
Posts: 80
Threads: 225
Joined: Aug 2005
Green Grass is intense on Expert. It's the only song I can't finish on Expert =(
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men. Good stuff there.
![[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b318/ThundercatsHO/Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png)
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
Posts: 0
Threads: 119
Joined: Jun 2007
I shouldn't underestimate how badly you play after 50 songs in a row either. :/
![[Image: 22173.png]](http://internetometer.com/image/22173.png)
Give waffuru an internets today!
![[Image: 1324033725.png]](http://speedtest.net/result/1324033725.png)
Posts: 80
Threads: 225
Joined: Aug 2005
Tell me about it. The Endless Setlist was a bitch and a half.
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men. Good stuff there.
![[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b318/ThundercatsHO/Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png)
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
Posts: 7
Threads: 124
Joined: Dec 2005
Oh heck ya, thats setlist took me a few hours to beat. I think one of my favorite songs to play is Foreplay/Long Time by Boston, good shit.
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Long Time is great. Foreplay just gets in the way.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 53
Threads: 60
Joined: Sep 2006
Violet Wrote:Hey, who plays an actual instrument in this place?
I used to play bass, because only the cool kids play on real equipment. =o
Starving musician (lead guitar, former lead singer), at your service.
Anyway, since Rad will maul me if I get off-topic too much, I play Rock Band every once in a while when my wife and I visit a friend of mine. xD They won't let me do anything but the mic, so...yeah. I've only played on Expert, and I do alright for myself. *thumbs up*
Posts: 63
Threads: 218
Joined: Jan 2005
Raditzu Wrote:Foreplay just gets in the way.
Truer words were never spoken.
Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up