Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
08-04-2008, 03:14 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2008, 03:30 AM by Super Buu.)
This trait is such bullshit, maaan:
'Famous: Your disease has captured the attention of many sensationalist news agencies
The awareness of your virus has increased'
Still, I just infected my two neighbouring countries and nobody in the original country has yet done anything like close transit, so I seem to be doing good. I'm on tier 3 of my symptoms but I haven't bought any yet, all transmissions and a couple of resistance upgrades.
Edit: Ugh. Once again, I managed to infect the whole world ... except for Madagascar.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
North Africa...Mexico. They have fallen to my mighty GermzzII virus!
Posts: 7
Threads: 124
Joined: Dec 2005
Okay I infected all but Madagascar, thats lame.
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Posts: 66
Threads: 133
Joined: Dec 2005
My first virus was a bacteria, and I managed to infect everyone but China and West Europe, who were early in closing off all borders.
The rest of the world's population was entirely wiped out by a mixture of fevers, vomiting, diarrhea and kidney failure.
Posts: 7
Threads: 124
Joined: Dec 2005
08-04-2008, 05:07 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2008, 05:31 AM by Dave.)
Buwahahah! I infected everyone! >=D, the world is about to get dominated.
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/9441/owneduc3.jpg
My virus wins.
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
If someone ever figures out a solid - repeatable - strategy to kill the world, I'd like to hear it.
I am one of many who's wiped out everyone but Madagascar.
...Not that I think Madagascar could effectively re-establish what was lost.
But still, 22 million people there. Far from the doom of mankind I'd envisioned.
All of my viruses/parasites were named 'Foxdie,' because I'm unoriginal and don't really care.
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
Fecal Worms.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
I have no idea how to get viruses through shipyards and airports.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 66
Threads: 133
Joined: Dec 2005
My strategy is to create a parasite that has no symptoms and slowly spread it throughout the world, stockpiling evolution points...
Then I unleash all Hell when it suddenly jumps into the water supply and starts making people Hemorrhage.
Posts: 7
Threads: 124
Joined: Dec 2005
Thats pretty much what I did, and once it infected every region, it was over. I get cold, heat and moisture to level 2 and drug to level 4 and that usally does it, oh and I try to get Greenland for my starting location. I'm working on my second victory now. =D
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
08-04-2008, 07:34 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2008, 07:39 AM by Jack.)
Australia and New Zealand ftl.
How the fuck does an entire continent get wise to a disease that has no symptoms and isn't fatal?
4 hospitals developed a vaccine to thwart the end of mankind? Balderdash!
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 7
Threads: 124
Joined: Dec 2005
Its the perfect disease, it doesnt have any symptoms, so you wont know you have it and it doesnt kill you untill it infects the entire world, then its game over.
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Posts: 18
Threads: 366
Joined: Jan 2006
I beat it once. =(
Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
I've only won once out of 20ish times I played. I managed to get Madagascar just as they closed their ports (the boat was on it's way as they closed it down)
I always get down to at least three countries, they it's all on how lucky I am.
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Bra Wrote:If someone ever figures out a solid - repeatable - strategy to kill the world, I'd like to hear it.
The best strategy is to have no symptons. Get Heat, Cold and Moisture to Level 2 (Moisture II + Waterborne = infect water supplies). Get Drug to 4, and get all the transmissions.
Then kick back and wait, hoping you get all of the countries. It's luck of the draw after that.
Personally, I've started just goofing off and making crazy diseases instead of trying to wipe out the opposition.
Posts: 7
Threads: 124
Joined: Dec 2005
Burter Wrote:The best strategy is to have no symptons. Get Heat, Cold and Moisture to Level 2 (Moisture II + Waterborne = infect water supplies). Get Drug to 4, and get all the transmissions.
Then kick back and wait, hoping you get all of the countries. It's luck of the draw after that.
Personally, I've started just goofing off and making crazy diseases instead of trying to wipe out the opposition.
Ya, thats like the best way to go.
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2005
Ahahahahaha, I got a disease to start at Madagascar. Now to let the fun begin. >=D
Posts: 7
Threads: 124
Joined: Dec 2005
You better win.
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2005
I'll try. So far I got all my resistances to level one. Then I'm going to increase the heat/cold/moist resistances, then get all my transmissions, and finally give that baby a mean full drug resistance. After that I'll wait...
Posts: 18
Threads: 366
Joined: Jan 2006
All countries infected, no healthy people left. These people are taking their sweet ass time dying. =\
Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
|