Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Akinator Association
#21
He got Neku right in like 3 minutes. He even asked "Does Your Character always wear headphones?"
Reply
#22
At first he said, I think of... YOU'RE OWN RPG CHARACTER. I was like shit... That's right, so then I kept going on. The second time I got, Dong Fang Bu Bai, which is some fictional crazy ass castrated guy in the Wu Xia genre. Pretty spot on if you ask me.
[Image: Zhu.jpg]
Reply
#23
I randomly tried it again and got Black Adam, and then Tuco Ramierz (aka The Ugly). I don't know either of them, but I'm going to say that Tuco is closer to Doe.
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply
#24
Tuco (aka the Ugly) is one of the three main characters from the Clint Eastwood western film The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly, which is a classic you are sadly missing out on. Unfortunately, Tuco isn't the most flattering guy you could have been compared to from that movie.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#25
Ander Wrote:Tuco (aka the Ugly) is one of the three main characters from the Clint Eastwood western film The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly, which is a classic you are sadly missing out on. Unfortunately, Tuco isn't the most flattering guy you could have been compared to from that movie.

Then he sounds perfect for Doe, and I'm going to watch that one.
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)