Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Frapper Map!
#21
The map doesn't have enough data where i live for me to see that close. All I can make out is my highschool.
[Image: A17June08.jpg]
Reply
#22
damn, I looked at the sat view of the inner harbor ..... why do I live in such a horrid place.
Reply
#23
Yep.

Next step is Chubbs Con.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#24
West Coast style. 8)

Edit: o.o I'm three streets from where my house is... the hell?
Reply
#25
I'm on it at last.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#26
^_^

I found my house. Tongue

The maps are out of date, though (barely). We built a driveway last year some time, and it's not there in the photo. =D
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#27
Omg I found my house. Can't get as close as I would like but you can see the top of it, the field behind us, and the two big ass trees on each side of the house. If you want to find it, IM me. It's out of date like Bra said, a house was built like 3 feet away from us like, last year or maybe two years. I was angreh.
Reply
#28
Hmmm...I'm messing up on Java Script. Sad
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply
#29
That's pretty cool. I can find my apartment and work.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#30
*Addz*


Only 3 New Englanders?

At least i'm the only New Hampshirite ^.^
Reply
#31
*searches neighborhood for Ginyu* o.o
Reply
#32
Added...notice how Selipa and I live so close together 8o
Reply
#33
Luckly I was able to add myself
[Image: amadeus-2.jpg]
Reply
#34
I posted on there again, I live in two places, my bar in the city, and my house in the county.
Reply
#35
Left coast represent!
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#36
East Side! *throws up the hand thing*
~Semper Fidelis~
Reply
#37
I'm going to use this map and change it to "Fragger Map" to see how many frags I can get off of you guys.

Hope you guys complete the quest for the "re-spawn" ability.

*hoists BFG10K*
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#38
*takes the Rail Gun from Red Faction and hides in a room with all steel walls using the x-ray vision scope that comes with it*
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#39
*Uses the heat vision ability of the Rail Gun*

This gun is sweet, has one shot kills and sees through walls and floors, and fires through them.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#40
I remember that game, has nothing on the meat saber though >.>
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)