Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What the bloody hell's the matter with you?!
#21
Yeah. I'll be 'droppin' hot beats' and 'spinnin' mad trackz' dawg.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#22
I'm two weeks from this Saturday. I hope to record my stuff. =o
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#23
We should do one of those 'Bra VS HF' tracks.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#24
You think they can handle it?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#25
Prolly not. We'll have to get people to sign waivers in case they get rocked into gelatin or something.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#26
Alright. I think I have a couple lying aorund myself.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#27
X( Thats not fair dammit. I live too far away to listen...you'll have to record it or something and share. *hint hint*
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#28
24 hour raves ehh...?

When did that start?
Reply
#29
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
I find this whole thread offensive.

*claps* Amen to that.



Yeah, good point. Lets go yell at england because they wont let the aussies' advertise there.

*Yells for no good reason*
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#30
Violet; you're not Candian, sorry. =\

PD; now! >.>
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#31
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17
Violet; you're not Candian, sorry. =\

PD; now! >.>


I may not be a candian by birth, but dammit, I can always dream!
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#32
U.S.A RULES!!!


Top five countries:

#1: United States of America
#2: Canada
#3: England
#4: Australia
#5: Scotland
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#33
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17
PD; now! >.>

This is how we keep our Candians.

Can I bring my beaver?
Reply
#34
Quote:Originally posted by Kirano
U.S.A RULES!!!


Top five countries:

#1: United States of America
#2: Canada
#3: England
#4: Australia
#5: Scotland

Ireland > Everything. drown in a pool of your own urine. 8)
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
Reply
#35
Ireland's # 6 =P
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#36
Your my #6,602,783,298 favorite person in the world.
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
Reply
#37
Quote:Originally posted by Minoshia
Your my #6,602,783,298 favorite person in the world.
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#38
Quote:Originally posted by Kirano
U.S.A RULES!!!


Top five countries:

#1: United States of America
#2: Canada
#3: England
#4: Australia
#5: Scotland

Wait ... are you ... are you actually rating countries?

I'm kind of disgusted.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#39
Quote:Originally posted by Minoshia
Your my #6,602,783,298 favorite person in the world.
You are zero.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#40
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Quote:Originally posted by Kirano
U.S.A RULES!!!


Top five countries:

#1: United States of America
#2: Canada
#3: England
#4: Australia
#5: Scotland

Wait ... are you ... are you actually rating countries?

I'm kind of disgusted.

Sorry if anyone was offended by that.
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)