Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Characters
#21
Obilu seems honorable of what I have seen. As Mino had told me, he's a just character. The whole 'failed my mission' kinda works for Obilu... but I don't know. Guess we will find out.
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply
#22
DA proved that your character will do whatever it takes to suceed, even if it means turning on your friends to do so. You also expressed your characters weakness with the light scene which I liked. Just keep working on Retane and you'll be fine.

Edit: That's for Retane's character.

Olibu olibu...olibu. Was shattered mentally by Bulma's death, which shows the kind of relationship the two had. I'm waiting to see how he would react in his next battle.
Reply
#23
You're dead. Uh, what more can I say? You have a good grasp on how to write, and that's always good. ^_^
Reply
#24
Blue is a jerk.

=(
Reply
#25
I really like how you're 'openly' plotting against the people are you. That bit about sneaking after Koola and doing away with him made me grin in a very 'bwahaha' kind of way. Its shame you'll probably end up getting the short end of the stick when everyone 'realizes' what you're doing, but props for being willing to break the mold.

EDIT: That was for Blue. BJ doesn't count. =O
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#26
Perosonally... I like how Rads, like a kick ass cool teenaqger. Not much seems to really get him down. Shit killing comes natural.

Rad goes up to Jackie.

"hi."
"bye"

Rad kills jackie.


Rad sees Hulk

"Whoa"

It'sa good =)
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply
#27
I like how Retane is like, sorta a vampire. He hates the sunlight, but loves the darkness. That I thought was funny. Later on, when we aren't in DA, I'm gonna have my character use a mirror to shine light in your character's eyes just to see the reaction. He also seems to not really give a shit about others, and looks out for himself more often than not. Maybe your character isn't always like that, but that's the feeling I got from him.
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#28
I like how you got that two people in one body thing going on. Especially how they're sorta alike, but disagree on alot of stuff. Other than that... well, I'm not too good at this sort of thing.
Reply
#29
Blue is such a badass, I like RPing him with PD.

All of his knowledge and such that come from being in the Red Ribbon Army is neat. Also, just his reactions to things...How he finds everyone else pretty much inferior to himself.

I wanna keep RPing with you, it's pretty fun.
Reply
#30
Same goes for you. Evil PD and Blue are so alike, it's scary. I don't even really hafta shift mind-sets when I do something with you. As it is, I'm still trying to get a feel for how everyone else is played, but I'm getting there. As you might've noticed, Blue lost alot of his asshole-ery with that wound. Once he feels better, you can expect him to go back to his old-self.^ _^
Reply
#31
Blue reminds me a lot of Soya from Lost. Bastard to everyone, but his friends are still willing to carry him after he gets injured Tongue I think you could really use that wound for some IC development.

But yeah, I love his personality. He's a real no-shit, blunt kind of dude, and I like that. He knows what the others think of him, but he doesn't really give a hoot.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#32
Supes and Kibbles. That one got me, even though it was Kid Buu who posted it. I love the laid-back personality you've given Super Buu, although at times he can be very serious. A lot of humor in your character, and I love it. I only wish you had gotten the condoms so you could have put one on your head. I don't mean laid-back as in nice to everyone, I just meant it more along the lines of "doesn't really give a shit" about some stuff that other characters would normally get worked up over.
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#33
We actually made up the names for each other OOC, and used them for a long time before actually putting them in an RP XD. Kibbles was just too awesome.

As I've said before, I think you have possibly the most well-defined split personality character on Chubbs. Sure, 20 is obviously the bastard and Gero is obviously the good guy, but it's more than that. Each one has depth, an individual character of their own. Gero is the voice of reason, whereas 20 tends to act more rashly and on instinct. Also the way each part of them has a different 'role', and how they have to work together ala Banjo-Kazooie is cool to watch. Now Gero has lost the pants, so instead of just having his own way he has to make more subtle suggestions and be persuasive. He knows 20 can do whatever the hell he likes, so all Gero can do is help him and try not to get them both killed. As seen in the aftermath of our encounter Wink
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#34
Quote:Originally posted by Blue
You're dead. Uh, what more can I say?

You should really explain what you meant by that. Did you think that I wanted to die so soon or what? X(
Reply
#35
The purpose was to try and merit how I'm thinking of characters. Since you're dead, Blue figured that there wasn't much to say
Reply
#36
He was supposed to give me feedback on my characters personality not tell me my characters dead! It's bad enough I got taken out on day one. Even worse I lost to a wounded ninja! 2 on 1! I didn't need that at all. I don''t need to be remeinded that I failed to even make top 20!
Reply
#37
Bulma stop being a drama queen and calm down. He was not trying to remind you of your failure, and shit, it's not your fault. You were just unlucky. Get over it, this is a game, you're making a mountain out of a molehill.

You need to leave this forum, go outside, get a breathe of fresh air and stop fretting over this nonesense.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#38
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
He was supposed to give me feedback on my characters personality not tell me my characters dead! It's bad enough I got taken out on day one. Even worse I lost to a wounded ninja! 2 on 1! I didn't need that at all. I don''t need to be remeinded that I failed to even make top 20!

Okay, since you don't seem to get it.

This thread is for people who are still in the game and still striving to make their characters better so they impress me and get further
Reply
#39
Well, I'm practically free pickings as I'm not on HUGE GROUP A or HUGE GROUP B, which means I must be in the losing group somewhere. Unless I wait for the two groups to hurt themselves, but the GPS will notice the difference in size.

So yea, give me some character summary.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#40
Would you believe I've actually made a pact with myself to read all of your stuff sometime over the summer, Rei?

Even though it's obvious to have your own story with a customized character, it's almost like Rei belongs in DBZ in the first place. I recognize some of the humor connected with your posts, one of the reasons why reading them isn't some mass of painful deliberation to if or not I should take the time. I also enjoy the way Rei fights at an almost half powered way... like having a loaded gun but deciding to pistol whip the person to death instead. One point or another I'd like to Rp along side you if I ever get the chance to.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)