Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Well, hello.
#21
[Image: cow.jpg]

That he is...that he is. Big Grin
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#22
<3

My hero.
Reply
#23
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
[Image: cow.jpg]

That he is...that he is. Big Grin



=o
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#24
18, all you are managing to do is make me hungry, and I just ate 5 minutes ago.
Edit: Has gone to his fridge!
Reply
#25
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
18, all you are managing to do is make me hungry, and I just ate 5 minutes ago.
Edit: Has gone to his fridge!

Dont eat cows! WHATEVER YOU DO!
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#26
Quote:Originally posted by Kirano
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
18, all you are managing to do is make me hungry, and I just ate 5 minutes ago.
Edit: Has gone to his fridge!

Dont eat cows! WHATEVER YOU DO!

Wow you guys spam alot...

Anyhoo, I don't believe I have given my welcome. I am Violet, the master and Princess of Chubbs. Even though 18 and/or Bra may contest it, they have nothing on my awesomeness, and heck, Bra is a dude anyway. ^_^ YOu will see me on here alot, so don't be afraid to drop a line in my PM box if you need anything that I may be able to help you with. My powers are limited as just a measly princess, but...you get the point. Big Grin
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#27
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
Quote:Originally posted by Kirano
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
18, all you are managing to do is make me hungry, and I just ate 5 minutes ago.
Edit: Has gone to his fridge!

Dont eat cows! WHATEVER YOU DO!

Wow you guys spam alot...

Anyhoo, I don't believe I have given my welcome. I am Violet, the master and Princess of Chubbs. Even though 18 and/or Bra may contest it, they have nothing on my awesomeness, and heck, Bra is a dude anyway. ^_^ YOu will see me on here alot, so don't be afraid to drop a line in my PM box if you need anything that I may be able to help you with. My powers are limited as just a measly princess, but...you get the point. Big Grin


I'd drop a line if u'd UNIGNORE ME!
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#28
If you need tips on how to be a bitch, contact me, I'm a pro.
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#29
I'm only telling him the truth, lol.
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#30
I'm the queen, then.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#31
Can I be Trogdor?
Reply
#32
Yes, yes. Oh and I'm the signature Goddess, too.

My my so much to do.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#33
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
Yes, yes. Oh and I'm the signature Goddess, too.

My my so much to do.


You are the light colo(u)red, awesome sig goddess.

Vi is the abstract, n00b signature godess.
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#34
Yeah, if you need a sig, ask Eighteen, Vi, Silver, Yaj, Toma, or any of the others I forgot.

EDIT: Kirano, just stop before you get yourself Burninated.
Reply
#35
Kirano if I want your opinion I'll ask for it.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#36
Did not >.>

=D
Reply
#37
Quote:Originally posted by Android 16
Yeah, if you need a sig, ask Eighteen, Vi, Silver, Yaj, Toma, or any of the others I forgot.

EDIT: Kirano, just stop before you get yourself Burninated.

Your knowledge of Trogdor makes me love you that much more, 16.

And I make sigs too, just not as good as they do.

I'm the resident cat. The first/only animal character ever on Chubbs. If you ever need tips on how to make your character furry and cute, you can IM at:

AIM - SpotConspiracy
YiM - SpotConspiracy
MSN IM - MiketheMower@hotmail.com
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#38
The only time I'll allow fighting is if the fighters are naked and in a mud fight O.O...

Especially if they're women.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#39
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
The only time I'll allow fighting is if the fighters are naked and in a mud fight O.O...

Especially if they're women.

Luckily, we have just enough real women on Chubbs to have a mud fight...just enough.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#40
Hmm...Me, Violet, and Hasky...There's Amy, but she doesnt have a character.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)