Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Riddle
#21
There is no info left out. And so far, no one has got it. As I stated, there is an answer in this, one that requires no tricks. But, to make you all feel bad, I solved this in less than ten minutes.
[Image: uno.jpg]
Altyr: "its a big scary world, and I love high school"
shifobrains: I hate high school
Becca: I didnt graduate ;-;
Altyr: YOU GUYS FUCK UP GOOD ANALOGIES
Reply
#22
Of course you did! You made it =)
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply
#23
I solved it in about fifteen seconds. The answer is 16.

Mursaki just beat me to the post. =/
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#24
Quote:Originally posted by Retane
Of course you did! You made it =)

Actually no, I didn't. My teacher found it and showed it to us.

Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
I solved it in about fifteen seconds. The answer is 16.

Mursaki just beat me to the post. =/

Wrong. =)
[Image: uno.jpg]
Altyr: "its a big scary world, and I love high school"
shifobrains: I hate high school
Becca: I didnt graduate ;-;
Altyr: YOU GUYS FUCK UP GOOD ANALOGIES
Reply
#25
if this SOb can swim, then 10 days

put 4 in 8 and go across.... swim back
put 1 in 2 and go across


but you said no tricks.... so 16 is the least possible without tricks
Reply
#26
You must be a genius, then. Let us know your answer so we can tell you how stupid and flimsy/incorrect it really is, or how incomplete your reiteration of the riddle was.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#27
Shu, I'm not at all upset. I simply know that it's downright impossible for Murasaki's answer to be incorrect, unless Koola either hasn't given us enough information, or made a mistake somewhere.

I know what a riddle is. I've been seriously studying/solving them for three years. =)
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#28
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
You must be a genius, then. Let us know your answer so we can tell you how stupid and flimsy/incorrect it really is, or how incomplete your reiteration of the riddle was.

Mursaki and many others understood the rules perfectly, but they just didn't think hard enough. I clearly stated that there was no tricks at the start. Anyway...

I'll give the 50 zeni to Mursaki, because he got the second best answer first.

Here's the answer...

Put the 1 boat into the 2 boat. Cross.

2

Take the 2 boat back.

2+2

Put the 4 boat into the 8 boat. Cross.

2+2+8

Take the 1 boat back.

2+2+8+1

Put the 1 boat into the 2 boat. Cross.

2+2+8+1+2=15
[Image: uno.jpg]
Altyr: "its a big scary world, and I love high school"
shifobrains: I hate high school
Becca: I didnt graduate ;-;
Altyr: YOU GUYS FUCK UP GOOD ANALOGIES
Reply
#29
... fuck
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply
#30
I probably should've devoted slightly more than fifteen seconds to it, then. Didn't expect it to actually be semi-deep. Semi.

Bring in a harder one. Show us something challenging. Now we're not expecting just another n00bish "lolz this is difficult" piece of junk.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#31
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
I probably should've devoted slightly more than fifteen seconds to it, then. Didn't expect it to actually be semi-deep. Semi.

Bring in a harder one. Show us something challenging. Now we're not expecting just another n00bish "lolz this is difficult" piece of junk.

oooh oooh I got on!

What does 2+2=?
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply
#32
Quote:Originally posted by Koola
OK, I got bored of writing my post, so here is a riddle.

8* *
4* *
2* *
1* *

A man needs to get across the river along with his four boats. He can put a smaller no. boat into a larger no. boat. Acording to the no. of the boat, that's how many days it'll take to cross the river. He can't put more than one boat into another boat. What is the least amount of days it'll take to cross the river? Please explain your answer.

I'll give a simple 50 Zeni to the winner.

*Side note*: It took my teacher three day to figure out.
[Image: uno.jpg]
Altyr: "its a big scary world, and I love high school"
shifobrains: I hate high school
Becca: I didnt graduate ;-;
Altyr: YOU GUYS FUCK UP GOOD ANALOGIES
Reply
#33
Because you don't have the mental capacity to work them out?
Reply
#34
Here's another one I found with the same priciple.(to lazy for speel check) Try this one out!

Mom, Dad, and 2 kids have come to a river, and they find a boat. It is small and can only carry one adult or 2 kids at a time. Both kids are good rowers, but how can the whole family reach the other side of the river?

Edit: As before, there is a logical answer. No tricks
[Image: uno.jpg]
Altyr: "its a big scary world, and I love high school"
shifobrains: I hate high school
Becca: I didnt graduate ;-;
Altyr: YOU GUYS FUCK UP GOOD ANALOGIES
Reply
#35
Quote:Originally posted by Koola
Here's another one I found with the same priciple.(to lazy for speel check) Try this one out!

Mom, Dad, and 2 kids have come to a river, and they find a boat. It is small and can only carry one adult or 2 kids at a time. Both kids are good rowers, but how can the whole family reach the other side of the river?

Edit: As before, there is a logical answer. No tricks

Two kids go over in the boat,

One stays and one comes back.

One adult comes over, stays.

The one kid who stayed comes back.

The two kids go again, and one stays and one comes back.

The mother goes across, and stays

The kid goes back.

Both kids go over. Everyone is over.
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
Reply
#36
Correct!!! I may post some more later.
[Image: uno.jpg]
Altyr: "its a big scary world, and I love high school"
shifobrains: I hate high school
Becca: I didnt graduate ;-;
Altyr: YOU GUYS FUCK UP GOOD ANALOGIES
Reply
#37
I was in the mood about an hour ago. I've since lost the incentive to decipher these fiendish puzzles. So i might try later.
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)