09-29-2006, 02:38 AM
T..touch?... allright I can't keep this up. I'm just going to cut off your testicals. That is really the only way to end this.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
|
Comparison ftw
|
|
09-29-2006, 02:38 AM
T..touch?... allright I can't keep this up. I'm just going to cut off your testicals. That is really the only way to end this.
Sinners make the best Saints
![]()
09-29-2006, 02:46 AM
I can see how you could.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
09-29-2006, 02:48 AM
You mods and your editing. <3
*Fully expects this post to turn into self-mockery* ![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
09-29-2006, 10:20 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin Listen Krillin, you know I love you, I really do, but I'm going to have to harvest your man sack. Im sorry, but that just how it is. Sinners make the best Saints
![]() |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|