Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Guys...
#21
I'm too poor for an Ipod.
Reply
#22
Wow, I must be lucky. I've almost lost my 30 GB Ipod 6 times. *Phew* I'll never let it go, never.
Reply
#23
Quote:Originally posted by King Vegeta
I'm too poor for an Ipod.

me too Smile
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#24
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
Wow, I must be lucky. I've almost lost my 30 GB Ipod 6 times. *Phew* I'll never let it go, never.

30GB?

Mine's only a 2GB
Reply
#25
Quote:Originally posted by Yamcha
Quote:Originally posted by King Vegeta
I'm too poor for an Ipod.

me too Smile

Me too, I've got a cd player though...thats held together by scotch tape...and I lost my head phones...Sad
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#26
I'm still not over it, and I can't even listen to Emo music and cut myself to releive the pain.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#27
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
I'm still not over it, and I can't even listen to Emo music and cut myself to releive the pain.

It'd take you at least 3 weeks to get ove it, trust me. I have one, therefore I feel your pain.

Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
Quote:Originally posted by Cell Jr.
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
Wow, I must be lucky. I've almost lost my 30 GB Ipod 6 times. *Phew* I'll never let it go, never.

30GB?

Mine's only a 2GB

That's because he probably has a video Ipod which is much larger then a regular Ipod, and much more expensive.
.

It's worth ?300, but I got it for ?150. Yeah I know I have connections. Not sure how much ?300 is worth in dollars.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)