Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Quote:Originally posted by Pan
Though she's like 6 years old or something. o-0
Doesn't mean she has to roleplay her character as six. She can really make it whatever age she feels most comfortable playing, so if she wants to be a teenage chick and find a pic close to what she envisions she'd turn out like, that's cool by me. I'm sure Violet or 18 could hook her up.
HF... Get your hands out of your pants.
"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 31
Threads: 56
Joined: Oct 2006
In Dragonball she was like, 11. But the animation makes it look like she is far younger. Like when Goku is 12, he still looks eight.
But yeah, I'm perfectly fine with that. I really have had a hard time finding pictures for her from the show, so, yeah. I just request that she has golden eyes.
Posts: 31
Threads: 56
Joined: Oct 2006
Thanks for the site, I checked it out. No direct Akane pictures in there.. but perhaps something that is close.
Thanks.
And uh, Alright Pan. <_<
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
Yea. Welcome, and Happy Birthday. I'm not as hyped up about a female joining because it's not really a huge deal and is being blown out of proportion. But still, welcome
Want a cookie?
Posts: 31
Threads: 56
Joined: Oct 2006
Yeah, its a little weird. Almost as if people have never seen a lady before.
~Eyes the forum, then runs like all heck~
And thank you. ^_~
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
You act as though my posts were to be taken seriously.
|1|<E, for real, guys.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 31
Threads: 56
Joined: Oct 2006
I just imagined you as this really old man Hell Fighter 17. So uh, I aplogise.
Your still my hero!
I know Recoome, I know. Chatrooms are being set up on the internet with these people, texting is going down, cell phones are going off.
The crazy is here. o 8o
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Actually, I don't think anyone was hormonally "girl!!!" just in the shocked sense, since about 95% of Chubbs is men.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 31
Threads: 56
Joined: Oct 2006
I'm just kidding. I really don't mind. At least I am getting to know people.
^_^
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Well, then.
SEX.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Today is the day that HF's balls dropped.
"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Goku Jr.
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Quote:Originally posted by Pan
Though she's like 6 years old or something. o-0
Doesn't mean she has to roleplay her character as six. She can really make it whatever age she feels most comfortable playing, so if she wants to be a teenage chick and find a pic close to what she envisions she'd turn out like, that's cool by me. I'm sure Violet or 18 could hook her up.
HF... Get your hands out of your pants.
I'm pretty sure what they're gonna pick out for you Akane.
Yea a woman with humungous boobs no doubt. Uuurh girls! :evil:
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
Bra, Selipa, Pan, Bulma = Men
Android-18, Videl, Violet, Akane = Girls
Welcome to the club, now we're tied.
If you'd like a sig PM me details, I'm good at getting good images and throwing things together.
Oh and happy sweet 16, hope it was good  .
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 31
Threads: 56
Joined: Oct 2006
Thanks for the help Android -18, and for the good wishes on my birthday.
And yeah. I really don't want a picture of a big breasted girl, I mean.. I find those images very, very disgusting. Because like.. all the attention of the drawing is drawn there.
Posts: 13
Threads: 41
Joined: Jul 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
Actually, I don't think anyone was hormonally "girl!!!" just in the shocked sense, since about 95% of Chubbs is men.
Don't ask me why...but I choose to do the math...
out of chubbs 74 active members 3 are girls, which means 95.945945945945945945945945945945946% are men...so YOU ARE WRONG(unless you take into account the fact that you said "about" then you are 100% correct)
*Throws confetti into the air*
I don't know why I did this -_-
EDIT: Umm..oh yeah...Happy Birthday ^_^ I would throw some confetti but I unfortently just wasted it all...
Posts: 31
Threads: 56
Joined: Oct 2006
;( No confetti for me! ;(
I have the answer for why you did it! Its.. Its.. boredom!
Posts: 13
Threads: 41
Joined: Jul 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Akane Kimidori
;( No confetti for me! ;(
I have the answer for why you did it! Its.. Its.. boredom!
Yeah....apperently boredom and a very high amount of cough medicine can make you do a lot of stupid things...
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Today is the day that HF's balls dropped.
I've been waiting.
Also, Pikkon, I made a quick estimation, so I meant "about." I guess I should have said 95 + 1%
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 13
Threads: 41
Joined: Jul 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Today is the day that HF's balls dropped.
I've been waiting.
Also, Pikkon, I made a quick estimation, so I meant "about." I guess I should have said 95 + 1%
Yeah! and don't make me catch you making the same mistake ever again!
or I'll be forced to take out the belt... X(
|