Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
In case the forum name didn't give it away, Burter's already decided on a winner.
Letting other people apply is merely a formality.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 13
Threads: 41
Joined: Jul 2006
I said it once before and I'll say it again...
Tapamania > Xtreme
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
You seem to have "tapamania" confused with something that's not completely lame.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 13
Threads: 41
Joined: Jul 2006
This is what I think of you and your "lame"
L ick
A ss
M r
E xtreme(because it's supposed to be spelt with an E so

)
Posts: 28
Threads: 61
Joined: Nov 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Paragus
Dude dont mess with me man. Day 1 i will stroll right up to the big brother fridge and jack your prune juice and leave you for dead in the bathroom struggling in a life or death battle with your ass. Dont tempt me!
>=| I'm going to deepfry your other eyeball.
![[Image: Gramps.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/makshido/Gramps.jpg)
ありがとう人造人間18号
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
Does that mean you signed up, Reijin?
Want a cookie?
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Yeah
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
In case the forum name didn't give it away, Burter's already decided on a winner.
Letting other people apply is merely a formality.
I didn't know you liked to sign up just to lose.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
Well its over. Nice game you all but the best man(me) won.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 11
Threads: 86
Joined: Dec 2006
Pssh. It was over last night after I signed up. Don't worry though, I just saved you the trouble.
ifth = I Find That Humorous
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
When I comes down to strategy, I win.
Posts: 39
Threads: 58
Joined: Sep 2005
When it comes to having failed at this in my days as Panbuukin, I win.
But now - i r hav popolarty
So we'll see if I win.
...
i r be waroir plz
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 15
Threads: 60
Joined: Mar 2006
The funny thing is.... I have absolutely no idea what Big Brother is all about. Every time I hear about it, it just reminds me of the YMCA or something, where highschoolers will take little elementary kids out to have fun.
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
Burters running this.
It may be that.
Posts: 15
Threads: 60
Joined: Mar 2006
No. If Burter had his way, he's be the "big brother" and we'd be the poor innocent kids.
Just messing around, but seriously. What the hell is Big Brother? Like Survivor, kinda?
Posts: 0
Threads: 132
Joined: Aug 2006
Yeah. Only two people get nominated by the head of house hold (who wins that position) every week. Then the rest of the house guests vote to eliminate one of the two.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
I go by own format, so there may or may not be two nominees.
^_^
Anyway, the basic rundown is you fight for power and the ability to make important choices in the game. Each week, people get voted out.
Want a cookie?
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
I'm a huge Big brother fan, seriously. Watch all through the CBB and regular BB, dear God I even watched the teen BB. I even watch the add ons like BBBM, and BBBB, and BBYMBBBJSII, last one was a joke >.>. But yea, I love Big brother. I didn't think America had Big Brother...
I know this has little to do with BB, but I just wanted to throw that out there.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
We should have a posting challenge! =D
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)