05-20-2007, 07:27 PM
This thread gave me a good laugh.
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
|
Oh Brun!!111
|
|
05-20-2007, 07:28 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Bra Because you wanted the theme for it to be a salior whooing the lady on the boat. What ever happened to that satan red dress of yours?
05-20-2007, 07:30 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan So you were completely willing to play to my every demand, and yet I was begging? I think not. Besides, you know I looked hot in that dress. "I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
05-20-2007, 07:31 PM
It was only due to the wig and make up thou. Sorry.
And no, by the end of it you where begging me to just put it in. Admit it.
05-20-2007, 07:33 PM
Hahaha-wh-what? Wait!
Are you talking about homosexual intercourse?! This thread had nothing that could possibly lead to such a theme!! What the fuck is wrong with you, Gohan?! "I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
05-20-2007, 07:35 PM
Yeah, remember, you told me you loved me that night!
05-20-2007, 07:36 PM
...Yeah. And you held me for hours as we watched the sunrise.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
05-20-2007, 07:37 PM
Oh yeah.....
Wait.. No I didn't!? I left at midnight! Who else have you been shagging you two timing bastard! *bsoua*
05-20-2007, 07:39 PM
05-20-2007, 07:40 PM
Turles! You weren't supposed to- uh...
Gohan, really. This is not what it looks like!! "I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
05-20-2007, 07:40 PM
Your a whore, Jason!!!! *runs away crying*
05-20-2007, 07:40 PM
05-20-2007, 07:43 PM
And you.. You just..
Not funny ;.;
05-20-2007, 07:45 PM
You just hatin cause I dipped my hand in your cookie jar.
05-21-2007, 01:15 AM
The funniest thing about this thread is the title.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|