Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Iron Man
#21
Should it really matter? I mean, Ironman's suit is technically an augmentation as it keeps him alive as well as works as a weapon.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#22
Yeah but if you have a Cyborg thats only a Cyborg because their left eye is artificial and right pinky can shoot infered lasers it isn't the same.
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#23
I have never heard of pinky lasers...

And I've never considered someone with an artificial eye a cyborg. I'd have to say something as dramatic as an entire hand, or arm maybe.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#24
There are plenty of black superheroes. Falcon, Goliath, Luke Cage, War Machine, Bishop, Black Panther, Storm, Blade, Patriot, among others. Luke Cage > War Machine. That would be a sweet fight too.

Blade is a loser... that would be a good concept for a movie if it didn't include him. Hellboy was the better execution of the concept, as was Van Helsing.

Iron Man is a pimp. He's not one of my favorites, but he's pretty cool. He's just like Batman, he just has a suit and not a belt. But if this movie will be the genesis of the character and leave out the part of how he was an alcoholic, then it will blow.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#25
I meant there aren't enough black super hero movies.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#26
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
I meant there aren't enough black super hero movies.

Oh.

There aren't any. There will be a Luke Cage movie though, and Will Smith might play Captain America.

If we ain't gettin' a black Preisdent, we best be gettin' a muh'fuckin' black supa hero.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)