Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Day 3 Evening Discussion
#21
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Jar

You guys are horrible movers. Fine each other!

Fuck you! I'm tired of people wishing I'd find the wrong bastard and die.<_<

'Sides if someone wanted to find me, they could have found me already >_>

With that said.... time to haul ass?

Edit: Done. Now I die. =(
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
#22
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Jar

You guys are horrible movers. Fine each other!

Ok. Give me 150$
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
#23
Come on Vent and talk to me. I miss you.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
#24
k
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
#25
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Jar

You guys are horrible movers. Fine each other!

Seriously...it's so much more fun when people actually...you know...FIGHT!
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
#26
If I fight.. I'll likely die >_>
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
#27
You've done enough fighting Big Grin
I'm talking more to the people who've just sat quietly since the start of the competition and are just trying to snooze their way to the top ten. Boorrrringgggg
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
#28
6 fights 3 kills.... tied with you =P
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
#29
Awww man Sad
I wanted to stay with that record this year...
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
#30
Heh I want another one! I want that god damned Saiba and Grey Buu!
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
#31
OH FUCK!

Its-it's LU BUUUUUUU!!!!!

Er I mean GREY BUUUU!!!!!!!

lol
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
#32
Quote:Originally posted by Retane
OH FUCK!

Its-it's LU BUUUUUUU!!!!!

Er I mean GREY BUUUU!!!!!!!

lol

Somebody better die . . .
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
#33
you killing slut. Smile

This kind of RPing is the new hallmark of the Horsemen. Kill bitches. interested?
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
#34
Hehe. He just offered Escargo to join the Horsemen =D
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
#35
no i didn't. grrr. it was to everyone. and i said whose interested.
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
#36
Ohhhh... Well then maybe I did?

<_<>_>

How the hell did I end up being the greeting card? lol

Come to think about it.

Thats the worst fucking greeting card to have! lol
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
#37
Okay fine, its our alliance's style.

We Smoke Bitches.
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
#38
You think you've seen it yet? I've got me a fights with a little purple dude. And Tap gots one with a green one.. I think he's green>_>
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
#39
Yup he's green :evil:
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
#40
Didn't I have a list of people I was suppose to go at it with for some fun before?

I need to find that.
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)