06-22-2007, 05:06 AM
Zilch, I'd imagine.
|
Cdbzrpg.com
|
|
06-22-2007, 05:06 AM
Zilch, I'd imagine.
06-22-2007, 06:53 AM
Unless otherwise noted, there have been no changes to the way CDBZ functions.
EDIT: And the only things that have been noted are how warnings are issued and the "report post" function. ![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
06-22-2007, 08:03 PM
Two weeks. And are we waiting until you guys can get the coding for the MIA stamps before we worry about getting deactivated or what? I'd just assume let staff get their barings, because I'm waiting for a vegeta quest to do before I pick back up my character and I know you guys have bigger fish to fry than MIS stamps and quests...
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP
![]() All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth. -Friedrich Nietzsche
06-22-2007, 09:03 PM
The lack of the little MIA icon simply means people will have to check the MIA Thread.
There might be a little bit of downtime, but not having an icon doesn't mean the rule isn't still in effect. ![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
06-23-2007, 03:57 AM
COuld someone point me to the MIA thread? I seem to be unable to find it O_O;
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP
![]() All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth. -Friedrich Nietzsche |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|