Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Another Destiny
#21
Board is offline, fyi. In the process of moving to the new server Big Grin
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#22
http://another-destiny.com/forum/index.php?act=idx



BOH BOH BOH Its open kiddies
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#23
Yay.
[Image: bujin.png]
Quote:SpotConspiracy (11:26:20 AM): I pretty much do any saga.
SpotConspiracy (11:26:30 AM): "HELLO KITTY SAGA!? COUNT ME THE FUCK IN."
Reply
#24
Finnaly, I can put my plan to destroy AD with my ultimately terrible roleplaying into motion. Muahahahaha!
[Image: amadeus-2.jpg]
Reply
#25
Fuck we're doomed. x.x Heh, I'd be happy to see you over there, Jackie.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#26
Not to sound ignorant, but I thought the new system would be up with the new site?
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#27
The new site was put up because the old site hella crashed. The majority (meaning 51% or greater) of the overhaul is done and, while I'm sure it would have been preferential to do the new content at the same time as the new site, I'm pretty sure the two have always been unrelated.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#28
Yar, we're not finished yet. I actually tried to keep things a little low until we were done. >_> You bastards ruined that.

We're moving along at a steady pace, but I can't do it any faster without compromising the end result. Once this overhaul is done, I want it to be awesome. It will be awesome, but that requires time. Luckily, as Rad said, we're mostly finished.

With permission, I will make a new topic here when the site's done, so ye'll ken about it.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#29
Awesomesauce.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#30
Anyone feel like helping me out? Trying to join but am really unclear of how to distribute stats to a character I plan on using. If you got time to help out whether it be over AIM or via pm just drop me a line.
Reply
#31
I'm on AIM right now. I can definitely help.

Nezumi16
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#32
AD = the awesome.

Just thought I'd throw my little input in thar.

BTW, just for clarification so Chubbs people who haven't been on AD before recently (like meself) can know, everyone on Chubbs post their AD identity?

I know I'm the Joker. (SO MUCH FUNNN.)
[Image: Zangcopy.jpg]

When you're dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance
Her grip of romance makes you fall!
So you think, might as well dance a tango to Hell
At least I'll have tango'd at all!
Reply
#33
Master Hand.
[Image: uno.jpg]
Altyr: "its a big scary world, and I love high school"
shifobrains: I hate high school
Becca: I didnt graduate ;-;
Altyr: YOU GUYS FUCK UP GOOD ANALOGIES
Reply
#34
The one; not the only, but the best Deadpool.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#35
The one and only Deidara
Reply
#36
I iz Bra. The awesomer one.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#37
Sheena.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#38
Spider-Man.
[Image: bujin.png]
Quote:SpotConspiracy (11:26:20 AM): I pretty much do any saga.
SpotConspiracy (11:26:30 AM): "HELLO KITTY SAGA!? COUNT ME THE FUCK IN."
Reply
#39
Spider-Woman.
Reply
#40
I'm the better Bra, Vi. Deal with it.

On AD, I'm Magus.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)