Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Always a hardcore fan for the DBZ manga, and when Naruto first came out (Before the tv series) I was pretty into that. I'm starting to read bleach a bit. Other than that, I get into mostly American comics, mainly from Image (Spawn, etc.) and X Men and their variants.
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
Bra Wrote:No it sucks. It only goes partway on the only manga I read. Jerk.
Either a) the other chapters haven't been translated yet or b) you are a horrible person and this is divine judgment.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
The other sites go twice as far. =p
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Posts: 0
Threads: 119
Joined: Jun 2007
So where can I download some Detective Conan/Case Closed anime? And not those damn movie specials.
![[Image: 22173.png]](http://internetometer.com/image/22173.png)
Give waffuru an internets today!
![[Image: 1324033725.png]](http://speedtest.net/result/1324033725.png)
Posts: 32
Threads: 35
Joined: Oct 2006
Waffuru Wrote:So where can I download some Detective Conan/Case Closed anime? And not those damn movie specials.
They're on tvlinks.
Posts: 0
Threads: 119
Joined: Jun 2007
Better than nothing.
I found a few torrents but no seeders. I don't want to buy the DVDs because they're sooo freaking much. Wasn't there a krazyanime or something website that sold really cheap DVDs? Anyone ever try that? I thought Bardock did.
![[Image: 22173.png]](http://internetometer.com/image/22173.png)
Give waffuru an internets today!
![[Image: 1324033725.png]](http://speedtest.net/result/1324033725.png)
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Waffuru Wrote:So where can I download some Detective Conan/Case Closed anime? And not those damn movie specials.
That show was pretty cool.
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 32
Threads: 35
Joined: Oct 2006
While we're on the topic of shows, anyone know where I can find all the episodes of Beast Wars and perhaps the last 4 episodes of Frisky Dingo Season 2? Adult Swim are being a bunch of bastards and keep removing them from youtube but refuse to reair the show until whenever they feel like it...